While you’re at work, finding the best childcare is of paramount importance, especially if you are working away from home. That is why the majority of Moms find work that they can do from the house. That way, you will be able to perform your household chores and spend time with your family. Here are some pro tips on how to watch your children while working at home:
1. Making a schedule – Planning and organizing your time is one of the most important skills of being a work at home mom. Good time management enables you to work smarter, so that you get more done in less time even when time is tight and pressure is high.
2. Ask your family if they can Babysit even just for an hour- Finding someone who will babysit your child will help you a lot, even if it is just for an hour. Just make sure to do everything that needs to be done while someone is babysitting your child.
3. Monitor your distractions and create boundaries – Distractions can cause a lot of lost time if you are a work at home mom. Many times while you are working on a project and suddenly, people will visit your house. Or your child wants to play with you. With boundaries like having an office space you work form, and specific work schedule, this helps give the freedom to fully focus on the job.
4. Remember to sleep and take breaks – They say that if you have a newborn, be sure to take naps whenever the baby slept. Will you be able to sleep if you are thinking of your dirty laundry that needs to be washed? Will you be able to sleep if you had not taken your shower? Of course. You should take a nap! you deserve it.
5. Remember to relax: Is it really possible to work while relaxing? Take a vacation, and work while you’re traveling. This is one of the advantages of being a work at home mom. You can bring your work along while you travel or even grabbing a quick coffee.
Working while being a stay at home mum can be a daunting task but dont worry, it’s easy to press forward and live a great life! As time passes, I am sure that you’ll get better and better at it. Best of luck while you learn to work form home with your beautiful family and children.